WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM OUR SUPPORT TEAM (Roku.com/link)
WATCH HOW IT WORKS
- Roku Streaming Device should be connected to TV
- Connect your Roku player to the router
- Turn on and boot your Roku Streaming Device player up.
- The Roku activation code or any other Streaming Device activation code will be displayed on your TV screen, to link your player.
- Go to www.roku.com/link in your computer or any other links provided by Roku Streaming Device
- Enter the code, click “Submit” to complete the linking process.
- If you have any questions, please call us on our toll free number +1 866 532 9923 for support.
Roku player provides all your favorite channels through wifi or connection to an Internet, with the compatibility of connection to any television set. Channels can provide on-demand content or live streaming video. Both free and paid channels are available, they include services such as PBS, YouTube, Google Play Movies and TV, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video,Crunchyroll, WWE Network, HBO Go, Hasbro Studios, TheBlaze and more. You can add or remove different channels through the Roku Channel Store. Play games, get connected to your social network and get more apps, with over one million viewers and delivered 15 million channel downloads it is major player in broadcast media.
Setting up the player (Roku.com/link)
You can use the following steps to set up your Roku player
- Find out whether the audio/video connection type available on your TV is HDMI, Component or composite type.
- Connect your Roku player to the TV using the respective cable.
- Find out whether you have a wired network or wireless network.
- Wired network requires a physical cable connection to the player, whereas wireless connection requires only a user name and password.
- Power adapter should be connected.
- Switch on the power to get the setup screen.
- When asked for network option, just choose the appropriate option to connect to the internet.
- The player automatically downloads and installs the latest software.
- Once the software installation is over, the Roku Player reboots.
- It restarts and displays a startup screen.
- After setting the time zone, it displays a unique code to link the Roku Player.
- Type the url; www.roku.com/link on your computer
- Now enter the unique code displayed by the player here and click submit.
- Create a new account
- Login and setup a payment method.
- Channel customization also could be done here.
- Now the linking process is completed.
- After the linking process, it refreshes and displays congratulations on your screen
- Now your Roku player is ready to use.
For Helpline on Roku (Roku.com/link) Call our Toll Free number:+1 866 532 9923
We also provide support for various issues roku player problems like Handling channel issues, Roku Streaming stick installation, Troubleshooting procedures, Roku account activation, Setting up process, Streaming Stick installation, Channel customization, Wireless Integration, M-Go Account Setup, Netflix support, roku link code issues and more.
Disclaimer: Comtech365 is an autonomous third party support provider for computer software, hardware and peripherals and streaming devices. Comtech365 doesn’t have any affiliation or contract with any hardware manufactures or software developers unless such relationship is expressly specified.”Roku” Logos Images used on this site is only to furnish information, we don’t have any association with Roku unless specified. We don’t provide any warranty for the product and services associated with any third-party software or hardware. For any query related to the same, you need to contact the relevant third-party only. You have the option to contact Roku for free technical support for their product. The service we offer is also available on the website of the brand owners