HP Envy Printer
Printers have become an essential device for both personal and office use and buying them requires a little technical help, they come in a range of features and specifications. You could choose a printer based on your requirements and price range, with the wireless network you could use them for your computers, tabs and even with your mobile phones.
Watch How It Work
- After Everything Has Been Plugged In Turn The Computer On.
- Insert The CD That Came With The Printer. If The CD Does Not Automatically Start, Open My Computer. Double-Click On The CD Drive, And Then Click The Setup Or Install File.
- Follow The Installation Wizard And Once Completed Your Software Is Installed.
- Double-Click On The CD Drive, And Then Click The Setup Or Install File. If You Have Downloaded The Drivers, Run The Downloaded Setup File.
- Test The Printer To Make Sure It Is Working.
- With The Printer Connected And On Open The Control Panel.
- In The Control Panel Double-Click The Printers Or Printers And Fax Icon.
- In The Printers Window, Click The Add A Printer Icon.
- After Completing The Above Steps, You Should See The Windows Printer Wizard. Click Next To Start The Wizard.
- Next, You Have The Choice Of Installing A Local Or Network Printer. If The Printer Is Connected To Your Computer Choose Local Printer Attached To This Computer And Click Next.
- When Prompted For The Location Of The Printer Drivers, Browse To The Directory Of Your Drivers Or Point It To The Printer CD.
- If You Have Any Questions, Please Call Us On Our
- Toll-Free Number 1 855 5641 360 FREE For Support.
If you’re trying to add a network printer at the office or home using Wifi or Bluetooth,
- Open Devices And Printers By Clicking TheStart Button, And Then, On The Start Menu, Clicking Devices And Printers. ClickAdd A Printer.
- In The Add Printer Wizard, ClickAdd A Network, Wireless Or Bluetooth Printer.
- In The List Of Available Printers, Select The One You Want To Use, And Then ClickNext. (If Your Computer Is Connected To A Network, Only Printers Listed In Active Directory For Your Domain Are Displayed In The List.)
- If Prompted, Install The Printer Driver On Your Computer By Clicking Install The Driver. If You’re Prompted For An Administrator Password Or Confirmation, Type The Password Or Provide Confirmation.
- Complete The Additional Steps In The Wizard, And Then Click Finish.
For Mac OS the process differs, do the following
Check the Printer menu after installing the software.
- Make Sure The Printer Is Connected To Your Computer, Plugged In, And Turned On.
- For Mac OS X V10.2.8 Or Earlier, From The Printer Menu In The Print Dialog Choose Edit Printer List. The Printer List Window Appears.
- For Mac OS X V10.3 Or Later, Choose Show Printer Listfrom The View The Printer List Window Appears. Click The Add Printer Button.
- Choose USB From The First Pop-Up Menu.
- Select Your Printer From The List.
- Click Add.
- Close The Printer List Window.
For helpline and resolve issue call our toll-free number: 1 855 5641 360
Get help for printer support for your problems, we also provide technical guidance to your problems, whether a simple cartridge issue or network connectivity just call us on our number. Our support extends to various other common issues like Wifi issues, Printer and tab network support, Printer and laptop wifi support, Printer fax and scanner troubles, you could also use our help for Printer errors like, Printer not working, not detecting or not printing. We make your printer work like it used to.