19 Oct 0
HP Envy Printer installation
Before starting the HP Envy Printer installation, you need to collect the following information.
1. Get the network name and security code.
- The name will be the SSID(Service Set Identifier) and the security password may also like as WEP key or WPA security.
2. Your computer is connected to wireless network.
- HP suggests High-speed internet access like cable connection for software downloads and fast printer updates.
3. Make sure the router and PC are switched on, and in that, your system is connected to the same wireless network to which you actually want to connect the printer.
4. Switch on the printer and put it near to the computer and within the range of the router during the setup procedure.
5. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer, if necessary.
The wireless network connection procedure
The Wireless Setup Wizard gives a great way to create and control the wireless connection to your HP Envy printer devices.
- Switch on the HP Envy printer.
- In the printer control panel, touch the Wireless symbol.
- The Wireless Summary display screen shows up.
- Click settings, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Finally follow the direction on the control panel for connecting the printer to your wireless network.
Install the Envy printer software
If an Auto Wireless Connect screen appears during the installation, follow the on-screen instructions to connect and install the printer. Otherwise follow the Download and install the software procedures from the HP website.
- Switch on the HP Envy printer
- If the printer is connected to your computer or laptop, disconnect the USB cable.
- Go to Hp Customer Support, Then click the software and driver download button.
- Select your printer model and then follow the on-screen instruction displayed on your system.
- If download process is completed then go to the installation process.
When the software requires you to choose a connection type, click Help me to set up a first-time wireless connection, and then follow the on-screen instructions for complete the further installation.