08 Mar 0
Do not miss the 70th world championship of Formula One!!! There are quite a lot of Broadcasters covering 2019 FIA Formula 1 World Championship on Roku like ABC, United Deportes Network (Spanish) & ESPN. While some channels have live coverage of the race Formula 1 2019 on Roku, the other Roku Sports has all the highlights of replays of your favorite cars winning each other.
The channels list covering 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship on Roku differs according to the region. You cannot watch F1 online live on all regions as they have territory criteria issues and you would need a VPN to get access to all the channels streaming in the US and Australia.
2019 FIA Formula One World Championship
This year’s 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship is all set to commence by the plan from March 17, 2019, and will have its finale at the early fall of December. You have TV Broadcasters, Radio Broadcasters and internet broadcasters to cover-up the entire F1 2019 new teams joining. Get the Schedule date upto May and the 2019 FIA F1 World Championship games have ten teams wherein each team has two drivers going on head-on race with each other.
Now, let’s see about the United States channels covering Formula 1 2019 on Roku,
- NBC Sports
Moreover, since ESPN has all the coverage from Sky Sports, this ESPN channel on your Roku feed will give you the entire 2019 FIA F1 World Championship race.
Subscribing your favorite channel to watch Formula 1 2019 on Roku
- DirecTV Now
- Sling TV
- Hulu with Live TV
- PlayStation Vue
- YouTube TV
- ESPN Plus
Subscribing through TV provides to watch F1 online live:
- Look through the Roku Channel Store. Then, get hold the Channel which you looking for from the Sports Category on the top panel.
- Tap on the selected Channel icon has opt the ‘Add Channel’ option on the description page to subscribe the channel to your Roku feed.
- Once the Channel is installed on your Roku account, launch the channel.
- Then, you will get an Channel activate code on your screen to sync your device.
- On that scenario, log in with your TV provider by selecting the provider you have on your Roku.
- Once you select your TV Provider, give in your provider account credentials to watch F1 online live.
- Now, give in the Channel activate code on the TV Provider activation page to sync your Roku device with the account.
Moreover, once all these are steps re done, you can watch the 2019 FIA F1 World Championship on Roku.